Fleek strives to have your items delivered as quickly as possible. As a general rule, you can expect shipments to take 10 - 14 working days, however shipping timelines will vary depending on the location of the buyer and seller.
Below some expected delivery times for some trade routes:
For UK Customers:
- Delivery within the EU/UK: Items will likely be delivered within ~5-7 business days.
- International Delivery: Items will be delivered within ~7-10 business days.
For US Customers:
- Domestic Delivery within the US: Items will likely be delivered within ~5-7 business days.
- International Delivery: Items will be delivered within ~7-10 business days
For EU Customers:
- Delivery within the UK/EU: Items will likely be delivered within ~5-7 business days.
- International Delivery: Items will be delivered within ~10-14 business day
There’s various stages to shipping:
- After placing your order you will receive an email confirming your order. This means that Fleek has accepted your order and passed it to the supplier.
- When the supplier sees the order - they will accept it if they can still fulfill their order. You will see an email from the supplier letting you know that the order is accepted. We give the suppliers 2-3 days to accept the order.
- Once the order has been accepted the suppliers get 3-4 days to prepare the shipment. When they dispatch the items you’ll get an email notifying you of dispatch.
- When the items are enroute you will receive a tracking number. Tracking can take anywhere between 1 - 7 days. Please read below about this.
International orders from Pakistan & India
- First hop - This flight is the first courier’s cargo flight often from the supplier’s local airport hub. The tracking for this hop is not available, but your order is in transit! This is the longest leg of your package’s journey and can take up to 10 days from the date of dispatch depending on flight schedules & customs clearance.
- Second hop - This is a local carrier that you may be more familiar with (DPD, UPS, DHL etc). This will be trackable and you will see updates as the shipment moves; this stage moves the fastest!
For most up-to-date order tracking, make sure to download the Fleek app and ensure you have the latest version!
Currently all orders from Pakistan use the two hop method.